crawl, toddle, walk, run....

THIS IS IT!


I am very happy to share my experience to you, reader of pakbong.blogspot.com! Last week, my group has successfully presented our PBL discussion questions. We have presented question number4 and you may view my blog to get the answer. During the PBL session1, from the beginning until the end, there were no problems happened but it hard for us to find the best answer to complete the questions. For us, we don’t want to give a simple or ‘nothing’ answers but the very best! I hope, Encik Mohamad Azmi will satisfy the answers. Overall, I think our meeting, discussion is nice and everything is ok!

Thank to Najib and Ketat for your nice cooperation.
Share:

No comments:

Peringatan

Ini adalah blog peribadi. Sebarang pendapat, ulasan, komen, pandangan dan segala bentuk penulisan adalah dari saya sendiri dan tidak berniat untuk merosakkan reputasi, imej dan nama baik sesetengah pihak.

Pandangan dan ulasan adalah jujur demi meningkatkan mutu dan kualiti sesetengah pihak bagi pandangan peribadi saya.

Dan pendapat penulis tidak semestinya kekal.

~Firdaus Khalid~

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *